Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this time. We are excited to announce that are reopening next week on Monday May 4th!!Now with this excitement we are also putting in place some policies to keep our clinic a safe place for all. Please read the following updates precautionary measures and policies we are implementing to maintain best practices during this time.
1. Please arrive on time for your appointment or wait indoor vehicle instead of coming into the waiting room.
2. Patients are asked to come alone to their visit unless they are accompanying a minor.
3. Patients and guardians are asked to bring and wear a cloth mask during their appointment. Staff will also be wearing masks.
4. Patients and guardians are asked to wash hands with soap and water immediately upon arriving for their appointment.
Upon the arrival your temperature will be taken and you will be asked the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing cough, shortness of breath, or a sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Patients will not be seen if they:
- Answered yes to any of the above questions.
- Have a fever over 100.4 degrees.
These precautionary measures are from TN’s guidelines for reopening and will changed as needed to keep everyone as safe as possible as we navigate this next phase. Please be patient with us as we will also be keeping a lighter schedule to ensure enough time to properly clean and create a safe space for our staff and patients.
Keep an eye on our social media pages and connect with us! We will continue to be available via email, social media, phone if you would like to schedule or reach out with questions during this time.
With our hearts,
Sarah and Alex